220.127.116.11. Directory Structure
The supplied FPGA files are a combination of clear text and encrypted files.
The directory structure of the supplied source files is shown below:
Directory Structure of the Factory_Image sub directory:
- /hw/afu – this is where the AFU factory image example is located
- /hw - Sub directory with clear text RTL, afu.qsf and afu.sdc
- /sw - Sub directory with example software code
- /hw/pac – this is where Ethernet MAC, external memory interface, and encrypted FIM is included
- /prj/pac_baseline – Intel® Quartus® Prime project files
- /prj/pac_baseline/build – programming files and build reports after compilation completes
- At the top of the directory tree is the Makefile used in compiling the project.
- The hello_afu sub directory contains a simple example AFU illustrating design points. The Initial_Shell_AFU contains a starting directory structure for your new AFU design.