4.7.2. Generating the IP_Colocate QSF Assignment
You can also use the Tile Assignment Editor to create an IP_Colocate qsf assignment when using the Multirate IPs. For this use case, defining a DR group is not required. To create this assignment, follow these steps:
- Locate the multirate IP variant under the ungrouped IP Instances cell.
- Right-click on the instance to see the Selected Multirate IP properties pane.
- Select the appropriate Dynamic Reconfiguration Suite IP in the Reconfig controller pull-down menu as shown below:
Figure 13. Reconfig Controller Selection
- Click on Save Time Assignment Editor button.
- Verify the IP_COLOCATE assignment in your project’s .qsf file as the example shows below:
Sample: Simple Colocate Assignment
set_instance_assignment -name IP_COLOCATE F_TILE -from dr_ctrl_inst_1|dr_f_0 -to my_mr_cpri_inst_1|cpriphy_mr_f_0 -entity dr_mr_eth_mr_cpri_same_uxNote: There should be only one IP_Colocate assignment per controller/protocol IP pair. You can find the "supreme parent group" IDs and the startup profile IDs in the design's combined .MIF file.
Did you find the information on this page useful?