18.104.22.168. Generating a Merged .pmsf File from Multiple .pmsf Files ( Intel® Arria® 10 and Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Designs)
Use a single merged .rbf file to reconfigure two PR regions simultaneously.
To merge two or more .pmsf files:
- Open the Convert Programming Files dialog box.
- Specify the output file name and programming file type as Merged Partial-Mask SRAM Object File (.pmsf).
- In the Input files to convert dialog box, select PMSF Data.
- To add input files, click Add File. You must specify two or more files for merging.
- To generate the merged file, click Generate.
Alternatively, to merge two or more .pmsf files from the Intel® Quartus® Prime shell, type the following command:
quartus_cpf --merge_pmsf=<number of merged files> <pmsf_input_file_1> \ <pmsf_input_file_2> <pmsf_input_file_etc> <pmsf_output_file>
For example, to merge two .pmsf files, type the following command:
quartus_cpf --merge_pmsf=2 foo.pmsf bat.pmsf \ combine.pmsf
After creating the merged .pmsf, generate a .rbf, as Generating PR Bitstream Files describes.
Did you find the information on this page useful?