1.1. Features of the Reference Design
The Multi-Rail Power Sequencer and Monitor reference design has the following features:
- The design can control the enable sequence of up to 143 output rails.
- The design can draw from a mix of power good input signals (POK) and monitored voltage rails.
- You can base the power sequencing on voltages reaching a threshold or on timed events.
- You can distribute the design across multiple Intel® MAX® 10 devices to increase the number of monitored voltage rails.
These are some of the options, among many others, that the reference design provides:
- Parameterizable levels of glitch filtering on power good or voltage inputs
- Customizable retry responses
- Comprehensive PMBus* interface
To download the Multi-Rail Power Sequencer and Monitor reference design, refer to the related information.
Did you find the information on this page useful?