18.104.22.168. Performing Early Pin-Out SSN Analysis with the SSN Analyzer
If you have complete information for the top-level ports of your design, you can use the SSN Analyzer to perform an initial SSN evaluation. Use the following steps to perform early pin-out SSN analysis:
- Create a project in the Intel® Quartus® Prime software.
- Specify your top-level design information either in schematic form or in HDL code.
- Perform Analysis and Synthesis.
- Create I/O assignments, such as I/O standard assignments, for the top-level ports in your design.
Note: Do not create pin location assignments. The Fitter automatically creates optimized pin location assignments.
- If you do not have completed design files and timing constraints, run I/O assignment analysis.
Note: During I/O assignment analysis, the Fitter places all the unplaced pins on the device, and checks all the I/O placement rules.
- Run the SSN Analyzer.
Did you find the information on this page useful?