Install VTune Profiler Server
VTune Profiler Server Deployment
Integration with SAML Single-Sign-On (SSO)
Deployment behind a reverse proxy (NGINX*, Apache* web server, IIS, etc.)
How It Works
- (Reverse proxy and SAML SSO modes) Admin installs a VTune Profiler Server instance in a lab.
- (Reverse proxy and SAML SSO modes) Admin emails the URL of the installed VTune Profiler Server to the User(s).
- User accesses the VTune Profiler via a supported web browser, configures and runs analysis on an arbitrary target system.VTune Profiler Server can be accessed from any client machine.
- When analysis is initiated, the VTune Profiler Server installs a VTune Profiler Agent on the specified target system. This agent performs collection and uploads results to the VTune Profiler Server for analysis and storage.
VTune Profiler Server
VTune Profiler started as a web server and serving a web site to access the VTune Profiler GUI from remote client machines using a web browser.
User of the VTune Profiler Server.
User client system
A machine that the User is logged to and used to access the VTune Profiler Server via a web browser.
A machine, local or remote, that is profiled with the VTune Profiler.
VTune Profiler Agent
A piece of VTune Profiler software that runs on a target system.
- 64-bit Linux* or Windows* OS
- Chrome, Firefox or Safari (recent versions)
- 32- or 64-bit Linux or Windows OS