18.104.22.168.1. Link Pair View
Displaying Links With the Main View
- Select both RX and TX channels in the Status Table.
- Right-click to view the context-sensitive menu.
- Navigate to the Actions menu.
Custom Groups with Links
In the Status Table, links are displayed like any other channel, with the exception that their parameter lists encompass all parameters from the associated TX and RX channels. If you create a group with a link and its associated TX and RX instance channels, the link row in the Status Table populates in all columns. Whereas, for the independent TX and RX channel rows, only parameters associated with that channel populate the Status Table.
Configuring a Link
You have the option to configure links in the following ways:
- Through the provided status table in the Main View.
- Through configuration options provided for the associated TX and RX channels.
Option provided for the TX and RX channels allow you to individually manipulate each associated channel. You can manipulate multiple parameters simultaneously by selecting one or more items, and then right-clicking parameters in the status table.
Did you find the information on this page useful?