1.2. Intel® Stratix® 10 Configuration Architecture
The Secure Device Manager (SDM) is a triple-redundant processor-based module that manages configuration and the security features of Intel® Stratix® 10 devices. The SDM is available on all Intel® Stratix® 10 devices.
The block diagram below provides an overview of the Intel® Stratix® 10 configuration architecture which includes the following blocks:
- SDM: More information about the SDM is contained in later sections.
- Configuration network: The SDM uses this dedicated, parallel configuration network to distribute the configuration bitstream to Local Sector Managers (LSMs). You cannot access this network.
- LSMs: The LSM is a microprocessor. Each configuration sector includes an LSM. The LSM parses configuration bitstream and configures the logic elements for its sector. After configuration, the LSM performs the following functions:
- Monitors for single event upsets at the sector level
- Processes responses to single event upsets (SEUs)
- Performs integrity checks in user mode
- Other sub-systems:
- Hard processor system (HPS)
- High Bandwidth Memory (HBM2)
- Transceiver tiles
Did you find the information on this page useful?