2.2. Reviewing the Report Summary
The report summary gives you a quick overview of the results of compiling your design including a summary of each kernel in your design and a summary of the estimated resources that each kernel in your design uses.
The report summary is divided into four sections: Info, Kernel Summary , Estimated Resource Usage, and Compile Warnings.
- Name of the project
- Target FPGA family, device, and board
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Standard Edition software version
- The command that was used to compile the design
- The date and time at which the reports were generated
- Whether the kernel is an NDRange or a Single Work-Item kernel
- Whether the autorun attribute is used
- The required workgroup size for the kernel
- The number of compute units
- The vectorization of the kernel
- The maximum global work dimension
- The maximum workgroup size
Estimated Resource Usage
The Estimated Resource Usage section shows a summary of the estimated resources used by each kernel in your design, as well as the estimated resources used for all channels, estimated resources for the global interconnect, constant cache, and board interface.
The Compile Warnings section shows some of the compiler warnings generated during the compilation.
Did you find the information on this page useful?