1. Intel® Agilex™ SEU Mitigation Overview 2. Intel® Agilex™ CRAM Error Mitigation 3. Secure Device Manager ECC and SmartVID Errors Detection 4. Intel® Agilex™ SEU Mitigation Implementation Guides 5. IP and Software References 6. Intel® Agilex™ SEU Mitigation User Guide Archives 7. Document Revision History for the Intel® Agilex™ SEU Mitigation User Guide
4.6.1. Launching and Setting Up the Fault Injection Debugger 4.6.2. Configuring Your Device using a Software Object File (.sof) 4.6.3. Constraining Regions for Fault Injection 4.6.4. Injecting Errors to Random Locations 4.6.5. Injecting Errors to Specific Locations 4.6.6. Injecting Double Adjacent Errors 4.6.7. Injecting SDM ECC Errors 4.6.8. Analyzing SEU or SDM ECC Errors Using Signal Tap
4.3. Enabling Priority Scrubbing
To specify areas for high priority internal scrubbing, use the Intel® Quartus® Prime Logic Lock region and design partition features.
- From the Intel® Quartus® Prime menu, select Assignments > Logic Lock Regions Window.
- In the Logic Lock Regions Window, create a region and place it within a design partition.
- Add your critical design modules, entities, or group of logic to preserve and lock them to the region.
- From the Intel® Quartus® Prime menu, select Assignments > Assignment Editor.
- In the Assignment Editor window, assign Priority SEU Area to the design partition where you place the Logic Lock region.
Alternatively, you can include the following instruction in the project's Quartus settings file (.qsf):
set_instance_assignment -name PRIORITY_SEU_AREA ON -to <partition name>
The Intel® Quartus® Prime software sets the internal scrubbing schedule of the priority sectors to "as fast as possible". The internal scrubbing schedule for other sectors follows the project's Minimum SEU interval global assignment.
Did you find the information on this page useful?