3.4. Setting Up the Motor Control Board with your Development Board for the Drive-On-Chip Design Example for Intel® MAX® 10 Devices
To prevent damage to the motor control board, ensure development board and power board are turned off and do not apply power until you have made all connections.
- Ensure DIP SW2 is set to OFF-ON-ON-ON.
Figure 6. DIP SW2 SettingDIP SW2 is on the lower side of the board.
- Connect the power board to the development board using the HSMC connector.
For the optional estimation of SOC, connect the battery pack to connector J1 on the Tandem Motion-Power 48 V Board.
- Connect the development board ADC connector to J20 on the power board.
Figure 7. Correct Cable Direction from Development Board to Tandem Motion-Power 48 V Board
- Connect a USB cable from the USB connector J12 on the development board to your computer.
- Apply power to the development board.
Did you find the information on this page useful?