4.1.2. The Sys Info Tab
The Sys Info tab shows information about the board's current configuration. The tab displays system Intel® MAX® 10 control setting, the board's MAC address, and other details stored on the board.
The following sections describe the controls on the Sys Info tab.
- Board Name: Indicates the official name of the board given by the BTS.
- Board P/N: Indicates the part number of the board.
- Serial Number: Indicates the serial number of the board.
- Board Revision: Indicates the revision of the board.
- MAX Version: Indicates the version of the System Max
- MAC: Indicates the MAC address of the board.
Did you find the information on this page useful?