FPGA BSPs and Boards
What is a Board?
What is a BSP?
What is Board Variant?
(previously known as
Intel® PAC with Intel® Stratix® 10 SX FPGA)
- TheIntel® oneAPI(part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit) provides partial BSPs sufficient for generating the FPGA early image and optimization report. In contrast, the Intel® FPGA Add-On for oneAPI Base Toolkit provides full BSPs, which are necessary for generating the FPGA hardware image.DPC++/C++Compiler
- When running a DPC++ executable on an FPGA board, you must ensure that you have initialized the FPGA board for the board variant that the executable is targeting. For information about initializing an FPGA board, refer to FPGA Board Initialization.
- Install the Intel® FPGA Add-On for Intel® Custom Platform package that contains the version of Intel® Quartus® Prime Software required by the custom BSP. Refer to the detailed instructions in the Intel oneAPI Toolkits Installation Guide.
- Place the full custom BSP in theintelfpgadpcpp/latest/boarddirectory of the add-on installation.
- Follow all installation instructions provided by the BSP vendor.