1.1. Migration Considerations 1.2. Software Migration Guidelines 1.3. Specification Comparison 1.4. Evaluating Data Setup and Hold Timing Slack 1.5. Migration Method from EPCQ to EPCQ-A for Arria® V, Cyclone® V, and Stratix® V Devices 1.6. Cyclone® V to Cyclone® V QS Device Migration Reference Manual 1.7. Document Revision History for AN 822: Intel® FPGA Configuration Device Migration Guideline
188.8.131.52. Programming File Regeneration Guideline
To regenerate the programming file with the correct settings, perform the following steps:
- Convert the .sof file to the desired programming file in the Intel® Quartus® Prime Convert Programing File tool and ensure that you:
- Select the correct EPCQ-A device you are migrating to.
- Enable the Disable EPCS/EPCQ ID check option. This option is available in the Advanced Option settings of the Convert Programming File tool in Intel® Quartus® Prime software.
- For migration from EPCS devices—Select AS x1 configuration mode.
- Program the programming file into EPCQ-A device using Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer.
Did you find the information on this page useful?