1. Introduction to the Avalon® Interface Specifications 2. Avalon® Clock and Reset Interfaces 3. Avalon® Memory-Mapped Interfaces 4. Avalon® Interrupt Interfaces 5. Avalon® Streaming Interfaces 6. Avalon® Streaming Credit Interfaces 7. Avalon® Conduit Interfaces 8. Avalon® Tristate Conduit Interface A. Deprecated Signals B. Document Revision History for the Avalon® Interface Specifications
2.1. Avalon® Clock Sink Signal Roles 2.2. Clock Sink Properties 2.3. Associated Clock Interfaces 2.4. Avalon® Clock Source Signal Roles 2.5. Clock Source Properties 2.6. Reset Sink 2.7. Reset Sink Interface Properties 2.8. Associated Reset Interfaces 2.9. Reset Source 2.10. Reset Source Interface Properties
5.1. Terms and Concepts 5.2. Avalon® Streaming Interface Signal Roles 5.3. Signal Sequencing and Timing 5.4. Avalon® -ST Interface Properties 5.5. Typical Data Transfers 5.6. Signal Details 5.7. Data Layout 5.8. Data Transfer without Backpressure 5.9. Data Transfer with Backpressure 5.10. Packet Data Transfers 5.11. Signal Details 5.12. Protocol Details
126.96.36.199. waitrequestAllowance Equals Two
The following timing diagram illustrates timing for an Avalon® -MM host that has two clock cycles to start and stop sending transfers after the Avalon® -MM agent deasserts or asserts waitrequest, respectively.
Figure 8. Host write: waitrequestAllowance Equals Two Clock Cycles
The markers in this figure mark the following events:
- The Avalon® -MM host drives write and data.
- The Avalon® -MM agent asserts waitrequest. Because the waitrequestAllowance is 2, the host is able to complete the 2 additional data transfers.
- The host deasserts write as required because the agent is asserting waitrequest for a third cycle.
- The Avalon® -MM host drives write and data. The agent is not asserting waitrequest. The writes complete.
- The Avalon® host drives write and data even though the agent is asserting waitrequest. Because the waitrequestAllowance is 2 cycles, the write completes.
- The Avalon® host drives write and data. The agent is not asserting waitrequest. The write completes.