2.4.5. Configuring LineSim to Use Intel IBIS Models
To add the Intel® Quartus® Prime software’s default IBIS model location, <project directory>/board/ibis, to the HyperLynx* LineSim model library search path, perform the following steps in LineSim:
- From the Options menu, click Directories. The Set Directories dialog box appears. The Model-library file path(s) list displays the order in which LineSim searches file directories for model files.
Figure 5. LineSim Set Directories Dialog Box
- Click Edit. A dialog box appears where you can add directories and adjust the order in which LineSim searches them.
Figure 6. LineSim Select Directories Dialog Box
- Click Add
- Browse to the default IBIS model location, <project directory>/board/ibis. Click OK.
- Click Up to move the IBIS model directory to the top of the list. Click Generate Model Index to update LineSim’s model database with the models found in the added directory.
- Click OK. The IBIS model directory for your project is added to the top of the Model-library file path(s) list.
- To close the Set Directories dialog box, click OK.
Did you find the information on this page useful?