5.1.5. RSU Recovery from Corrupted Images
The following example illustrates recovery from a corrupted image:
Multiple Corrupted Images
If the flash memory includes multiple corrupted images, the RSU_STATUS only reports status for the highest priority failing image. The following example illustrates this procedure.
- The flash memory includes the following four images, in order of priority:
- Application Image3 (highest priority)
- Application Image2
- Application image1
- Application image0 (lowest priority)
- Application Image3, Application Image2, and Application Image1 are corrupted.
- RSU_STATUS includes the following information:
- Current_Image: Application Image0
- Highest priority failing image, State, Version, Error location, Error details: records information for Application Image3 which is the first failing image.
Did you find the information on this page useful?