188.8.131.52.1. Build and Install Netdev Driver 184.108.40.206.2. Enable VFs if SRIOV is Supported 220.127.116.11.3. Configure the Number of Channels Supported on the Device 18.104.22.168.4. Configure the MTU Value 22.214.171.124.5. Configure the Device Communication 126.96.36.199.6. Configure Transmit Queue Selection Mechanism 188.8.131.52.7. Test Procedure by Using Name Space Environment 184.108.40.206.8. PIO Test
Note: All addresses in the programming sequence need to shift by a particular offset:
- In case of x8, shift by 5 bits
- In case of x16, shift by 6 bits
- Allocate DMA-able memory in the host system.
- Program the base address with the read_map_table with the physical address of the host memory.
- Set the read address register with the offset in block where Traffic checker needs to read and verify the data.
- Set how many number of bursts BAS should read from host memory in the READ_COUNT register.
- Set the enable bit to start traffic checker.
Did you find the information on this page useful?