3.3.2. Selecting the Internal Configuration Scheme
For all MAX 10 devices, except 10M02 device, there are total of 5 different modes you can select internal configuration. Please refer to Figure 2-2: Configuration Flash Memory Sectors Utilization for all MAX 10 Devices Except for 10M02 Device of MAX 10 FPGA Configuration User Guide .
- Open the Quartus II software and load a project using MAX 10 device family.
- On the Assignments menu, click Settings. The Settings dialog box appears.
- In the Category list, select Device. The Device page appears.
- Click Device and Pin Options.
- In the Device and Pin Options dialog box, click the Configuration tab.
- In the Configuration Scheme list, select Internal Configuration.
- In the Configuration Mode list, select 1 out of 5 configuration modes. For the dual-boot feature:
- Must have a Dual Boot IP in the design, for example, in a Qsys component.
- Choose Dual Compressed Images (512 Kbits UFM) for the Configuration Mode.
- Generate two .sof files above and convert them into one .pof file for CFM programming.
- Turn on Generate compressed bit-streams if needed, and click OK.
Did you find the information on this page useful?