A newer version of this document is available. Customers should click here to go to the newest version.
1. DisplayPort Intel® FPGA IP Design Example Quick Start Guide 2. Parallel Loopback Design Examples 3. HDCP Over DisplayPort Design Example for Intel® Stratix® 10 Devices 4. DisplayPort Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP Design Example User Guide Archives 5. Revision History for the DisplayPort Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP Design Example User Guide
2.1. Intel® Stratix® 10 DisplayPort SST Parallel Loopback Design Features 2.2. Creating RX-Only or TX-Only Designs 2.3. Design Components 2.4. Clocking Scheme 2.5. Interface Signals and Parameters 2.6. Hardware Setup 2.7. Simulation Testbench 2.8. DisplayPort Transceiver Reconfiguration Flow 2.9. Transceiver Lane Configurations
188.8.131.52. Store encrypted HDCP production keys in the external flash memory or EEPROM (Support HDCP Key Management = 1)
184.108.40.206. Store plain HDCP production keys in the FPGA (Support HDCP Key Management = 0)
After generating the design, you need to edit the HDCP key memory files to include your production keys.
To include the production keys, follow these steps.
- Locate the following key memory files in the <project directory>/rtl/hdcp/ directory:
- Open the hdcp2x_rx_kmem.v file and locate the predefined facsimile key R1 for Receiver Public Certificate and RX Private Key and Global Constant as shown in the examples below.
Figure 13. Wire Array of Facsimile Key R1 for Receiver Public CertificateFigure 14. Wire Array of Facsimile Key R1 for RX Private Key and Global Constant
- Locate the placeholder for the production keys and replace with your own production keys in their respective wire array in big endian format.
Figure 15. Wire Array of HDCP Production Keys (Placeholder)
- Repeat Step 3 for all other key memory files. When you have finished including your production keys in all the key memory files, ensure that the USE_FACSIMILE parameter is set to 0 at the design example top level file ( s10_dp_demo.v).
Did you find the information on this page useful?