5.3.7. The DDR3 Tab
This tab allows you to read and write DDR3 memory on your board.
The following sections describe the controls on the DDR3 tab.
Initiates DDR3 memory transaction performance analysis.
Terminates transaction performance analysis.
- Write, Read and Total performance bars: Shows the percentage of maximum theoretical data rate that the requested transactions are able to achieve.
- Write (MBps), Read(MBps) and Total(MBps): Show the number of bytes of data analayzed per second.
- Detected: Displays the number of data errors detected in the hardware.
- Inserted: Displays the number of errors inserted into the transaction stream.
- Insert: Inserts a one-word error into the transaction stream each time you click the button. Insert Error is only enabled during transaction performance analysis.
- Clear: Resets the Detected errors and Inserted errors counters to zeroes.
Address Range (Bytes)
Determines the number of bytes to use in each iteration of reads and writes.