5. IOPLL Intel® FPGA IP Core
The IOPLL IP core allows you to configure the settings of the M-Series I/O PLL.
The IOPLL IP core supports the following features:
- Supports six different clock feedback modes: direct, external feedback, normal, source synchronous, zero delay buffer, and LVDS mode.
- Generates up to four output clocks for I/O bank I/O PLL and seven output clocks for fabric-feeding I/O PLL for the M-Series device.
- Switches between two reference input clocks.
- Supports adjacent PLL (adjpllin) input to connect with an upstream PLL in PLL dedicated cascading mode.
Did you find the information on this page useful?