3.3.5. Building the SD Card Image
The SD card image contains a Yocto Project embedded Linux system, Intel® Arria® 10 SX SoC HPS packages, and the Intel® FPGA AI Suite runtime.
Building the SD card image requires a minimum of 100GB of free disk space.
- Build a Yocto Project embedded Linux system.
- Build additional packages required by the SoC design example runtime, including the OpenVINO™ and OpenCV runtimes.
- Build the design example runtime.
- Combine all of these items and FPGA bitstreams into an SD card image using wic.
- Place the SD card image in the specified output directory.
For more details about the create_hps_image.sh command, refer to Building the Bootable SD Card Image (.wic).
cd $COREDLA_WORK/runtime ./create_hps_image.sh \ -f $COREDLA_WORK/a10_perf_bitstream \ -o <output_dir> -u \ -m arria10
If the command returns errors like " bitbake: command not found " , try deleting the $COREDLA_WORK/runtime/build_Yocto/ directory before rerunning the create_hps_image.sh command.