220.127.116.11.4. FGT Data Pattern Generator and Verifier
The PMA supports a built-in transmitter data pattern generator for transmit characterization. The pattern and size are programmable.
|User-defined pattern (up to 320 bits)|
- PRBS13Q, PRBS31Q are defined in IEEE Std 802.3bs-2017.
- QPRBS13 is defined in IEEE Std 802.3 18.104.22.168.
- SSPR is Short Stress Pattern Random test pattern. It is defined in OIF CEI 3.1 2.D.2
- SSPR1 is defined in OIF CEI 3.1 2.D.2.
- SSPRQ is defined in IEEE 802.3 22.214.171.124.3.
The PRBS31, QPRBS13, PRBS13Q, PRBS31Q, SSPR, SSPR1, and SSPRQ PRBS generator mode settings are not currently supported through the IP GUI, although present in the parameter editor. Do not select any of the unsupported PRBS generator mode settings. Specify these settings using registers.