22.214.171.124. AN and LT Status
The Ethernet Toolkit displays AN/LT status in the IP Configuration and Other Information tab as shown in the figure below.
- Reset AN/LT Sequencer—Resets the AN/LT sequencer.
- Ignore Nonce Field During AN—Needs to be selected when the F-tile is connected in loopback mode.
- Disable Link Fail Timer—Disables the Link Fail Timer when selected.
- Disable Max Wait Timer—Disables the Max Wait Timer when selected.
- Refresh—Updates all the registers data when pressed.
- KR Pause—Pauses the KR CPU when selected.
- SEQ Force Mode—Not supported in the current Release.
- AN/LT Status—Displays the register status information of both AN and LT, which includes the following:
Figure 19. AN/LT Status Tab
- LT Status Per Lane (if design supports multi lanes)
- LP Base Page details
- LP Next Page details
- Information about the value of a few AN/ LT status registers
- AN/LT Config—This sub tab includes AN and LT configuration registers. which the user can enable or disable.
Figure 20. AN/LT Config Tab
- Enable AN—Enables AN when selected; disables AN when unselected.
- AN Enabled—Displays whether AN is enabled or not.
- Enable LT—Enables LT when selected; disables LT when unselected.
- LT Enabled—Displays whether LT is enabled or not.
- Reset AN—Resets all state machines.
- Link Analysis—This sub tab is used for Link Analysis. It takes a csv file with Signal Tap data as an input and displays the Time Delta for different KR/ANLT states.
Figure 21. Link Analysis Tab
- Users must tap the kr_debug_0 signal from the signal tap analyser then converting the .STP file into the csv format to use this tab.
- If the tool doesn’t find the kr_debug_0 signal data from the csv file, then it displays the error “Required Signals Not Found”.
- Based on data in the csv file, the tool calculates the number of samples captured.
- Users can check the individual data for each sample by selecting the sample number from the dropdown menu.
- The tool shows data for Auto_Neg states, Link_Training States, and Data Mode States.
- Read Register—This sub tab is used to dump all available register data into a csv file.
Figure 22. Read Register Tab
- It reads the data from the board when users click on “Press to Export Reg Data”.
- The tool captures dynamic data.
- The csv file includes the Register Name, Bit Name, Bit Value, and Description of the Bit columns.
- Users must provide a csv file as an input into which data can be dumped.
|Register Name||Field Name||Field Value||Field Description|
Pauses ANLT function
Set this bit before accessing PMA registers via the xcvr reconfig interface to ensure no conflict with the ANLT function.
Did you find the information on this page useful?