188.8.131.52. Removing Irrelevant Block in Top Level Example Design a10_dp_demo.v File
Below are detailed steps to remove the irrelevant blocks in top level file:
- Module a10_dp_demo IO port modification:-
- Remove Transceiver Data RX inputs - fmca_dp_m2c signals
- Remove other RX signals (RX_HPD, RX Cable Detect, RX Power Detect and RX AUX Signals)
- Remove Paratech Retimer signals (Bitec FMC Card Rev.8 or below)
- DisplayPort Core Qsys system dp_core instantiation modifications;
- Remove I2C Avalon Interface to Paratech/Megachip Retimer
- Remove the DisplayPort Sink Sub-system
- Remove rx_phy_top module instantiation.
- Remove bitec_clkrec module instantiation
- This module is only available if you generated DisplayPort design example with PCR
- Remove Transceiver Reconfiguration Arbiter module instantiation.
- Remove I2C master interface
Did you find the information on this page useful?