4.6.2. Modifying HDCP Software Parameters
To facilitate the HDCP debugging process, you can modify the parameters in hdcp.c. The table below summarizes the list of configurable parameters and their functions.
|SUPPORT_HDCP1X||Enable HDCP 1.4 on TX side|
|SUPPORT_HDCP2X||Enable HDCP 2.3 on TX side|
|DEBUG_MODE_HDCP||Enable debug messages for TX HDCP|
|REPEATER_MODE||Enable repeater mode for HDCP design example|
To modify the parameters, change the values to the desired values in hdcp.c. Before starting the compilation, make the following change in the build_sw_hdcp.sh:
- Locate the following line and comment it out to prevent the modified software file being replaced by the original files from the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software installation path.
- Run “./build_sw_hdcp.sh” to compile the updated software.
- The generated .elf file can be included into the design through two methods:
- Run “nios2-download -g <elf file name>”. Reset the system after the downloading process is completed to ensure proper functionality.
- Run “quartus_cdb –-update_mif” to update the memory initialization files. Run assembler to generate new .sof file which includes the updated software.
Did you find the information on this page useful?