22.214.171.124.2. hdcp1x_tx_kmem.v and hdcp1x_rx_kmem.v files
- These two files are sharing the same format.
- To identify the correct HDCP1 TX DCP key file for hdcp1x_tx_kmem.v, make sure the first 4 bytes of the file are “0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00”.
- To identify the correct HDCP1 RX DCP key file for hdcp1x_rx_kmem.v, make sure the first 4 bytes of the file are “0x02, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00”.
- The keys in the DCP key files are in little-endian format. To use in kmem files, you must convert them into big-endian.
This figure shows the exact byte mapping from HDCP1 TX DCP key file into hdcp1x_tx_kmem.v. The same mapping applies to hdcp1x_rx_kmem.v.
- Key size in bytes * key number + byte number in current row + constant offset + row size in bytes * row number.
- 308*n indicates that each key set has 308 bytes.
- 7*y indicates that each row has 7 bytes.
Example of hdcp1x_tx_kmem.v and how its wire arrays map to the example of HDCP1 TX DCP key file in Figure 35.
Did you find the information on this page useful?