18.104.22.168. SDM Bootloader Example Design
You can download the SDM bootloader example design from the Intel FPGA Design Store. The example design is based on the Intel Stratix 10 SX SoC L-Tile development kit.
Using the provided scripts, the hardware and software design are generated and programmed respectively as SRAM Object Files (.sof) and JTAG Indirect Configuration Files (.jic) into the device.
Follow the steps below to generate the SDM bootloader example design:
- Go to Intel® FPGA Design Store.
- Search for Stratix10 - Bootloader SDM Design package.
- Click on the link at the title.
- Accept the Software License Agreement.
- Download the package according to the Intel® Quartus® Prime software version of your host machine.
- Refer to the readme.txt for how-to guide.
|hw/||Contains files necessary to run the hardware project.|
|ready_to_test/||Contains pre-built hardware and software binaries to run the design on the target hardware. For this package, the target hardware is Intel Stratix 10 SX 10 SoC L-tile development kit.|
|scripts/||Consists of scripts to build the design.|
|sw/||Contains software application files.|
|readme.txt||Contains description and steps to apply the pre-bulit binaries or rebuild the binaries from scratch.|
- In the beginning, the window displays the following message
- Reaching the end, the window displays the following message: