4.1.5. Run BTS GUI
- Connect the USB cable to your PC and the board.
- Check the development board switches and jumpers are set according to your preferences. Refer to Power Up Development Kit. In most cases, BTS requires system Intel® MAX® 10 and Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA on the JTAG chain while Clock Controller and Power Monitor require only System Intel® MAX® 10.
- Check the external modules status: MXPM cable/QSFP/QSFPDD/FMC/DIMM
- Turn on the board power switch.
Navigate to the <packagedir>\examples\board_test_system directory to run BTS. The BTS release folder always includes the following files.
You can run BTS GUI easily with the following scripts.
- On Windows system, double click the .bat files to run BTS, Clock Controller, or Power Monitor GUI.
Figure 7. Windows Console
- On Linux system, you need to run the shell script with root privilege.
Figure 8. Linux ConsoleNote: The .bat or shell script checks the Java environment settings, copies necessary files, and gives some prompts if the environment is not set up correctly.
The GUI displays the application tab corresponding to the design running in the FPGA. If the design loaded in the FPGA is not supported, it prompts a message to configure your board with a valid BTS design. Refer to The Configure Menu.