1. Overview 2. Getting Started 3. Power Up the Development Kit 4. Board Test System 5. Development Kit Hardware and Configuration 6. Custom Projects for the Development Kit 7. Document Revision History for the Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA I-Series Transceiver-SoC Development Kit User Guide A. Development Kit Components B. Additional Information
7. Document Revision History for the Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA I-Series Transceiver-SoC Development Kit User Guide
4.2.2. The Configure Menu
Use the Configure Menu to select the design you want to use. Each design example tests different functionality that corresponds to one or more application tabs.
Figure 9. The Configure Menu
To configure the FPGA with a test system design, follow these steps:
- On the Configure menu, click the Configure command that corresponds to the functionality you want to test.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Configure to download the corresponding design's SRAM Object File (.sof) to the FPGA. The download process usually takes less than a minute.
- When configuration finishes, the design begins running in the FPGA. The corresponding GUI application tabs that interface with the design are now enabled. If you use the Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer for configuration, instead of the BTS GUI, you might need to restart the GUI.