220.127.116.11. The QSFPDD NRZ Tab
The following sections describe controls in the QSFPDD NRZ tab.
- PLL lock: Shows the PLL locked or unlocked state.
- Pattern Sync: Shows the pattern synced or not state. The pattern is considered synced when the start of the data sequence is detected.
- Detail: Shows the PLL lock and pattern sync status of each channel. The number of the error bits of each channel can be found here.
- QSFPDD0 x8
- QSFPDD1 x8
Allows you to make changes to the PMA parameters that affect the active transceiver interface. The following settings are available for analysis:
- Serial Loopback: Displays the signal status between the transmitter and the receiver.
- VOD: Specifies the voltage output differential of the transmitter buffer.
- Pre-emphasis tap:
- Pre-tap 1: Specifies the amount of pre-emphasis on the first pre-tap of the transmitter buffer.
- Pre-tap 2: Specifies the amount of pre-emphasis on the second pre-tap of the transmitter buffer.
- Post-tap 1: Specifies the amount of pre-emphasis on the post-tap of the transmitter buffer.
- PRBS7: pseudo-random 7-bit binary sequences
- PRBS15: pseudo-random 15-bit binary sequences
- PRBS23: pseudo-random 23-bit binary sequences
- PRBS31: pseudo-random 31-bit binary sequences (default)
This control displays data errors detected during analysis and allows you to insert errors:
- Detected Errors: Displays the number of data errors detected in the received bit stream.
- Inserted Errors: Displays the number of errors inserted into the transmit data stream.
- Bit Error Rate: Calculates the bit error rate of the transmit data stream.
- Insert: Insert a one-word error into the transmit data stream each time you click the button. Insert Error is only enabled during transaction performance analysis.
- Clear: Resets the Detected Errors counter and Inserted Errors counter to zeros.
- TX and RX performance bars: Show the percentage of maximum theoretical data rate that the requested transactions are able to achieve.
- Start: This control initiates the loopback tests.
- Data Rate: Displays the XCVR type and data rate of each channel.
Did you find the information on this page useful?