1. Overview 2. Getting Started 3. Power Up the Development Kit 4. Board Test System 5. Development Kit Hardware and Configuration 6. Custom Projects for the Development Kit 7. Document Revision History for the Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA I-Series Transceiver-SoC Development Kit User Guide A. Development Kit Components B. Additional Information
7. Document Revision History for the Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA I-Series Transceiver-SoC Development Kit User Guide
4.2.1. The Bottom Info Bar
The bottom information bar shows the status of the system connection, the Intel® Quartus® Prime version and the JTAG clock.
- System Connected/Disconnected: Shows if the board is connected to the system. The green sign turns gray if the board becomes disconnected.
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Version: Displays the current Intel® Quartus® Prime version installed and active on your system. The text turns red if your version is older than the required version. Change the QUARTUS_ROOTDIR environment variable if you have installed the right version but the active version does not meet the requirement.
- JTAG: Displays the JTAG clock frequency.