The simulation test cases demonstrate streaming of 10,000 sample words from the traffic generator to the Serial Lite IV TX core, and externally loopback to the RX core. The words are either separated into different bursts or continuously transferred in a single burst. The transfer modes are randomized by the testbench.
- Initializes and configures Serial Lite IV IP, traffic generator, and traffic checker.
- Traffic generator generates data and starts data transmission.
- Logs and displays link up status and burst information.
- Traffic checker verifies received data and stops transmission.
- Testbench logs and displays test results and test information.
Did you find the information on this page useful?