1. About the Serial Lite IV Intel® Agilex™ FPGA IP Design Example User Guide 2. Quick Start Guide 3. Detailed Description for Serial Lite IV Design Example 4. Serial Lite IV Intel® Agilex™ FPGA IP Design Example User Guide Archives 5. Document Revision History for the Serial Lite IV Intel® Agilex® FPGA IP Design Example User Guide
3.2.2. Traffic Checker
The traffic checker performs the following inspections to verify that the received data are in the expected format:
- Checks each sample word to verify that the traffic checker receives the expected word ID.
- Checks each sample word to verify that the word count value is higher than the word count value from the last valid sample word.
- Verifies that lane de-skew is working correctly by validating that the word count and burst count values from the sample word are the same as the values received from the adjacent lane.
- If the start_of_burst signal asserts on the user interface, verifies that the burst count value in the current sample word is higher than the burst count value from the last valid sample word. Otherwise, it verifies that the burst count value has not changed.