126.96.36.199. Specifying Error Types
- Single errors (SE)
- Double-adjacent errors (DAE)
- Uncorrectable multi-bit errors (EMBE)
Intel FPGA devices can self-correct single and double-adjacent errors if the scrubbing feature is enabled. Intel FPGA devices cannot correct multi-bit errors. Refer to the chapter on mitigating SEUs for more information about debugging these errors.
- In the Fault Injection Debugger, choose Tools > Options.
- Drag the red controller to the mix of errors. Alternatively, you can specify the mix numerically.
- Specify the Injection interval time.
- Click OK.
Did you find the information on this page useful?