22.214.171.124. Injecting Errors
- Inject one error on command
- Inject multiple errors on command
- Inject errors until commanded to stop
- Turn on the Inject Fault option.
- Choose whether you want to run error injection for a number of iterations or until stopped:
- If you choose to run until stopped, the Fault Injection Debugger injects errors at the interval specified in the Tools > Options dialog box.
- If you want to run error injection for a specific number of iterations, enter the number.
- Click Start.
Note: The Fault Injection Debugger runs for the specified number of iterations or until stopped.
The Intel® Quartus® Prime Messages window shows messages about the errors that are injected. For additional information on the injected faults, click Read EMR. The Fault Injection Debugger reads the device's EMR and displays the contents in the Messages window.
Did you find the information on this page useful?