Nios II Processor
The DisplayPort Source and Sink require a processor (e.g. Nios II processor) to act as link policy maker.
The design requires the Enable GPU Control option for the DisplayPort Sink to be turned on.
The Nios II processor performs the following functions:
- Runs software that acts as a DisplayPort link policy maker.
- Provides access to the DisplayPort IP core status and debug registers.
- Retrieves AUX channel transaction logs from the DisplayPort Source and Sink AUX debug FIFO.
- Monitors push buttons to print Main Stream Attribute (MSA) values and AUX channel transaction logs to the Nios II terminal.
- Initializes the VIP Suite IP cores.
Did you find the information on this page useful?