Hardware and Software Requirements
To test the reference design, ensure that you have the appropriate hardware and software.
- Arria® 10 GX FPGA Development Kit (10AX115S2F45I1SG)
- DDR4 HiLo module installed on the development kit
- Bitec FMC daughter card revision 5.0 or later
- 2 DisplayPort cables
- Micro USB cable
- PC with graphic card that supports 3840 × 2160 resolution
- Monitor that supports 3840 × 2160 resolution
- Intel® Quartus® Prime (for hardware testing)
The reference design is tested with AMD Radeon HD 7700 graphic card, and NVIDIA* NVS* 310 and ASUS* MG28UQ 4K monitors.
Arria 10 DisplayPort 4Kp60 with Video and Image Processing Pipeline Retransmit Reference Design (Quartus Prime Pro Edition)
Arria 10 DisplayPort 4Kp60 with Video and Image Processing Pipeline Retransmit Reference Design (Quartus Prime Standard Edition)
Did you find the information on this page useful?