184.108.40.206.1. FGT Receiver Buffer and Equalizer
- You can implement on board AC coupling capacitors, Con-board, based on applicable standards. For example, PCIe requires 176nF to 265nF on board AC coupling capacitors.
- Con-chip, on-chip AC coupling capacitor is 1pF. It is always on and is only bypassed in SDI mode.
- RDIFF-DC, DC differential receive impedance is 50Ω single ended. It is programmable to 85Ω or 100Ω.
- When you implement on-board AC coupling capacitors you must set VRX-CM-DC to ground termination. When it is DC coupled and no on-board AC coupling capacitors are implemented, VRX-CM-DC, receiver input DC common-mode voltage at the bumps must be:
- Smaller than 700mV, if squelch detect is not used.
- Must be between 200mV to 300mV, if squelch detect is used.
The receiver buffer and equalizer function the same for FHT and FGT PMAs. See FHT Receiver Buffer and Equalizer for details.
Did you find the information on this page useful?