Note: All addresses in the programming sequence need to shift by a particular offset:
- In case of x8, shift by 5 bits
- In case of x16, shift by 6 bits
The MCDMA BAS programming sequence consists of the following steps:
- Allocate DMA-able memory in the host system.
- Program the base address with the write_map_table with the physical address of the table.
- Set the write address register with the offset in block where Traffic generator needs to write the data.
- Set how many number of bursts BAS should write in host memory in the WRITE_COUNT register.
- Set the enable bit to start traffic generation.
Did you find the information on this page useful?