Serial Flash Mailbox Client IP Modules Device Family Support Signals Register Map Response Codes Using the Serial Flash Mailbox Client Intel® FPGA IP Design Example Serial Flash Mailbox Client Intel FPGA IP Core User Guide Archives Document Revision History for the Serial Flash Mailbox Client Intel FPGA IP User Guide
Prerequisites Generating the Configuration Bitstream Programming the Flash Memory with the Configuration Bitstream Reading the Flash Memory Device Status Register Reading the Flash Memory Device ID Reading the Flash Memory Device ID Using the Control Command Erasing Flash Memory Reading Flash Memory Writing Flash Memory
Control and Status register (CSR) Operation
Follow these steps to perform a read or write to a specific address offset using the Serial Flash Mailbox Client Intel FPGA IP CSR.
- Assert the csr_write or csr_read signals while the csr_waitrequest signal is low. If the csr_waitrequest signal is high, the csr_write or csr_read signals must be kept high until the csr_waitrequest signal goes low.
- Depending on the operation, perform the following steps:
- For read operations, set the address value on the csr_address bus.
- For write operations, set the address value on the csr_address bus and the value data on the csr_writedata bus.
- For read operations, you can retrieve the data after the csr_readdatavalid signal is high.