184.108.40.206.2. Import Data into the EPE Spreadsheet
You must import the EPE file into the EPE spreadsheet before modifying any information in the EPE spreadsheet. Also, you must verify all your information after importing a file.
- Temperature grade
- Power characteristics
- Core voltage (V)
- Ambient (TA) or junction (TJ) temperature (°C)
- Heat sink
- Custom θSA or Custom θJA
- Board thermal model
The ambient or junction temperature, heat sink, airflow, Custom θSA or Custom θJA, and board thermal model parameters are optional. For more information about these parameters, refer to the Main worksheet.
The clock frequency (fMAX) values imported into the EPE spreadsheet are the same as the fMAX values taken from the Quartus II software as per the design. You can manually edit the fMAX values and the toggle percentage in theEPE spreadsheet to suit your design requirements.
To import data into the EPE spreadsheet, follow these steps:
- In the EPE spreadsheet, Click Import CSV.
- Browse to a EPE file generated from the Quartus II software and click Open. The file has a name of <revision name> _early_pwr.csv.
- In the confirmation window to proceed, click OK.
- If the file is imported, click OK. Clicking OK acknowledges the import is complete. If there are any errors during the import, an .err file is generated with details.
Did you find the information on this page useful?