220.127.116.11. Test Pattern Transmitter
Follow these steps to run the test:
- Ensure that the J15 and J16 connectors on the Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA development board are connected to the SDIp and SDIn connector pair on the M21518 Single Video 3G cable driver.
- Connect an SDI signal analyzer to the SDI transmitter output, SDO_A (J16), on the M21518 single video 3G cable driver.
- Use the SW2 switches to change the input or output type.
- Check the result on the SDI signal analyzer.
The test demonstrates the following operations:
- Channel 1 generates and transmits the video data from the Transceiver TX SMA connector pair J15 and J16 on the development board to the SMA connector pair SDIp and SDIn on the M21518 single video 3G cable driver.
- The cable driver then transmits the SDI signal at the connector SDO_A (J16).
- The following user LEDs indicate the respective conditions:
Figure 4. User LEDs