Compare Intel® Products
• Compact QSFP56 form factor for high faceplate density in networking equipment
• Compatibility with single-mode fiber connectors and cable infrastructure
• CWDM wavelength grid (1271, 1291, 1311, 1331) for uncooled operation
• Electrical interface compliant with IEEE 802.3bm GAUI-4 standard
• Power dissipation of 6.5 W maximum
• Operating temperature range: 0 to 70°C
• Supports Common Management Interface Specification CMIS rev 4.0 standard
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
Retail prices reported as of 20 Jan 2022 22:35:41 GMT