Compare Intel® Products
(1) Intel® Server Board M20NTP2SB
(1) 750W Power supply AXXBFP750SLPS
(1) Power distribution board
(1) PCIe riser card (Riser Slot 1) M20NTP1URISER1
(1) PCIe riser card (Riser Slot 2) M20NTP1URISER2
(6) System fans MYP1UFAN
(1) Air duct
(4) Drive carrier assemblies Drive Tray + Drive Blank FXX35HSCAR3
(1) 4x3.5” SATA/SAS/NVMe backplane AXXHSBP1304
(1) Multi-port MiniSAS HD to 7-pin (x4 leads) SATA cable
(1) 570mm I2C backplane communication cable
(1) Front USB cable
(1) Front control panel cable
(2) Processor socket covers
(2) 1U Processor heat sinks CYP1UHSSTD
(2) Processor carrier clips ICXPHMMOQ2
(14) Memory slot DIMM blanks TNPDMMBLNK
(1) M.2 SSD retention clip
(4) Mounting screws for OCP add-in option
Memory & Storage
Load Reduced DDR4 (LRDIMM)
(2) Back panel I/O
(2)Front panel I/O
(1) Internal onboard Type-A connector
Intel® Transparent Supply Chain
Security & Reliability
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.