Compare Intel® Products
(1) 2U half-width module tray – iPN K53211
(1) 2U management module air duct – iPN K61939
(2) 2U PCIe Riser (Two x16 PCIe slots, M.2 Connector and U.2 Connector) TNP2URISER, with U.2 PCIe* NVMe* SSD adapter card included
(2) 2U PCIe Riser (Two x16 PCIe slots, M.2 Connector and U.2 Connector) TNP2URISER
(1) 2U Air-Cooled front Heat Sink TNP2UHSF
(1) 2U Air-Cooled Rear Heat Sink TNP2UHSB
(2) Processor clip, for 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family – iPN J98484
(2) M.2 heat sink assembly TNPM2HS
(2) 2.5” tool-less SSD drive carrier – iPN J36439
-Load Reduced DDR4 (LRDIMM)
-Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 200 series modules
• Two USB 3.0 ports (dual-stack)
Security & Reliability
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for general, educational and planning purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.
Some products can support AES New Instructions with a Processor Configuration update, in particular, i7-2630QM/i7-2635QM, i7-2670QM/i7-2675QM, i5-2430M/i5-2435M, i5-2410M/i5-2415M. Please contact OEM for the BIOS that includes the latest Processor configuration update.