Compare Intel® Products
(1) Intel® Server Board S2600WFTR (dual 10 GbE LAN) S2600WFTR
(2) PCIe Riser card brackets. Includes:
(2) 3-slot PCIe* riser cards A2UL8RISER2
(1) 2-slot low profile PCIe* riser card A2UX8X4RISER
(8) 3.5” hot-swap drive bays with drive carriers and blanks. Includes:
(1) 12Gb SAS backplane A2U8X35S3HSDK1
(8) 3.5” hot-swap drive tool less carriers FXX35HSCAR2
(1) Standard control panel assembly
*300 mm front panel cable H34381-xxx
(1) Front I/O panel assembly
o 620 mm USB 3.0 cable H76899-xxx
o 400 mm video cable H62114-xxx
(1) 400 mm Backplane power cable
(1) SATA optical drive power cable 300 mm H23901-001
(1) SATA optical drive bay mounting kit
(1) Standard 2U air duct
(6) Hot swap system fans FR2UFAN60HSW
(8) DIMM slot blanks
See Configuration Guide for complete list
Memory & Storage
Intel® Transparent Supply Chain
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.