Compare Intel® Products
(1) Intel® Server Board S2600WFT (dual 10 GbE LAN)
(2) PCIe* riser card brackets.
(2) 3-slot PCIe* riser cards
(1) 2-slot low profile PCIe* riser card
(24) 2.5” hot-swap drive bays with drive carriers and blanks.
(3) SAS/NVMe combo backplane
(24) 2.5” hot-swap drive tool less carriers
(1) Storage rack handle assembly A2UHANDLKIT
o 1 set storage rack handles
o 410 mm front panel cable H26893-xx
o 640 mm front panel USB 2.0 cable H20005-xxx
(1) 250 mm backplane I2C cable H91166-xxx
(2) 75 mm backplane to backplane I2C jumper cable H91163-xxx
(2) 730 mm mini SAS HD VT-VT cable AXXCBL730HDHD
(4) 875 mm mini SAS HD VT-VT cable AXXCBL875HDHD
(1) 400/525/675 mm backplane power cable H82108-xxx
(1) Standard 2U air duct
(6) Hot-swap system fans FR2UFAN60HSW
See Configuration Guide for complete list
Memory & Storage
Intel® Transparent Supply Chain
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.