Compare Intel® Products
(1) Intel® Server Board S2600WFTR (dual 10 GbE LAN)
(2) PCIe* riser card brackets.
(2) 3-slot PCIe* riser cards
(1) 2-slot low profile PCIe* riser card A2UX8X4RISER
(8) 2.5” hot-swap drive bays with drive carriers and blanks.
(1) SAS/NVMe combo
(8) 2.5” hot-swap drive tool less carriers
(1) Standard control panel assembly (board only)
(1) – Front I/O panel assembly (1 x VGA and 2 x USB)
(1) Backplane I2C cable
(2) Mini SAS HD cable
(1) 400/525/675 mm backplane power cable
(1) SATA optical drive power cable
(1) SATA optical drive bay mounting kit
(1) Standard 2U air duct
(6) Hot-swap system fans FR2UFAN60HSW
(8) DIMM slot blanks
(1) 1300W AC power supply module
(1) Power supply bay blank insert
(2) AC Power cord retention strap assembly
(2) CPU heat sinks
(2) CPU heat sink “NO CPU” Mylar* spacer insert
(2) Standard CPU carrier
(1) 3x Intel® RAID Maintenance Free Backup unit mounting bracket
Memory & Storage
Intel® Transparent Supply Chain
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for general, educational and planning purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.